If you are looking for a place that offers reputed English taught MBA program in Asia, Singapore is the place to be. Plus, Singapore is consistently known to be a global business hub with its developed infrastructure, political stability and open business policy. Graduates have the grate career opportunities that no other city can offer.
Why study MBA in Singapore?
The courses offered by universities in Singapore are highly recognized around the world, and it is the perfect study destination for international students further their education. Here are a few reasons why you should study MBA in Singapore:
- Shorter course duration. The MBA program in Singapore consists of more than 10 subjects chosen from a board spectrum covering all fields of contemporary management. Students can complete it in 12 – 16 months.
- Simple student visa application procedure. The application of student visa in Singapore will be handle by the universities upon successful admission. The student just needs to provide the required documents, universities will take care of the application and inform the student when visa approved.
- Amazing job opportunities. Singapore has been acknowledged as one of the world’s best business hub. It is the home to the regional headquarters of more than 4,200 companies. MBA graduates have great career opportunities that no other city in the region can offer.
- A multicultural society. Singapore is a multicultural country with the four major ethnic groups – Chinese, Malay, Indian, and Others, the four major ethnic groups. You can see temples, mosques and synagogues located side by side.
- Variety of Indian food available. The Indians are Singapore’s third-largest ethnic group, you can easily find lots of Indian restaurants and groceries.
- Nearer to India. Singapore is nearer to India compare with the UK, US or Australia. The 4-5 hours flight time between these two countries will make your travel so much easier.
Global University Rank, The Times Higher Education World University Ranking 2021.
Top 50 Under 50
The Quacquarelli Symonds (QS) Ranking, Top 50 Under 50, 2020.
Top 2% Globally
The Academic Ranking of World Universities, Shanghai Jiao Tong University, 2019.
Highest level of award in the private education sector in Singapore. 1st institution in Singapore to achieve this award.
University Status in Singapore
MBA Course Options and Tuition Fees
|Course||Duration||Total Fees (SGD)||Total Fees (INR)|
|MBA (Analytics and Business Solutions)||12 months||$38,520||₹21.3 Lakh|
|MBA (Creative Marketing)||12 months||$38,520||₹21.3 Lakh|
|MBA - MIT (Joint Degree)||16 months||$51,360||₹28.4 Lakh|
|MBA - MITHM (Joint Degree)||16 months||$51,360||₹28.4 Lakh|
|MIT - Master of Information Technology, MITHM - Master of Information Technology and Hospitality Management|
English Language Entry Requirements
|Name of English Language Proficiency Qualification||Requirements|
|IELTS Academic||6.5 (No band less than 6.0)|
|TOEFL IBT||86 (no component less than 21)|
|PTE Academic||58 (no component less than 54)|
|Others||Successful completion of other qualifications completed in English Language deemed comparable to Australian standards within the last two years on a case-by-case basis|
Academic Entry Requirements
|No.||Academic Entry Requirements (GMAT is not required)|
|1||Completion of a Australian Qualifications Framework level 7 Bachelor Degree in a cognate* discipline; or|
|2||Completion of a Australian Qualifications Framework level 7 Bachelor Degree in any discipline and two years business experience in a managerial role; or|
|3||Completion of an Australian Qualifications Framework level 8 Honours Degree in any discipline; or|
|4||Completion of an Australian Qualifications Framework level 8 Graduate Certificate in Business Administration; or|
|*Cognate disciplines: Accounting and Finance, Marketing, Management, Commerce, HRM, Economics, Tourism and Hospitality or other disciplines where students will have completed study relating to organisational behaviour, business, strategy, marketing, economics, communication and people management.|
GMAT is not required
Cost of Living
The cost of accommodation for a student is about S$400 to S$800 per month. It varies depending on the type of accommodation, location and the number of people sharing.
In addition to your cost of accommodation, you will need another S$400 to S$800 per month for other living expense.
Here is the breakdown of the cost of living in Singapore.
Post Study Visa
Post study work visas are available to international students who work in Singapore after they graduated.
The 4 Types of Post Study Work Visa in Singapore will give you a good overview of restrictions and conditions for different post study work visas in Singapore.
Study MBA at one of top Private Universities in Singapore
₹50,000 Grant | No Agent Fees | No Application Fees for 2021 intakes